“The Flash” Actor Logan Williams Died Of Drug Overdose
Logan Williams, the 16-year-old actor who died suddenly in April, overdosed on fentanyl, according to his mother.
In an interview with the New York Post, Logan’s mother Marlyse Williams said her son had a three-year battle with addiction. She hopes by speaking out on it that she can help stem the rising opioid crisis, where teen mortality rates continue to rise.
“His death is not going to be in vain. He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.”
Marlyse said that she discovered Logan was using marijuana at age 13 and eventually progressed into harder dugs. She said she does not know for sure when he began using fentanyl, a synthetic opioid pain reliever that creates a “heroin-like effect” on the body, according to the CDC.
Logan “was in complete denial because he was so ashamed,” of his addiction, Marlyse said, adding that he had been living in a group home after spending a month in a facility in British Columbia last year.
“I did everything humanly possible — everything a mother could do,” Marlyse told the New York Post. “I did everything but handcuff him to me to try to keep him safe.”
Logan Williams landed his very first audition when he was ten years old playing the part of Jack Spehn in the Hallmark movie “Color of Rain”. He later starred on “The Flash” where he played the young Barry Allen.
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article
Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.