AKA – ” I was the first to have my sh*t in stores all across the country”

AKA claims he was the first to have his merchandise, such as hoddie and T-shirts in stores across the country.

This claim was made after fans asked him to drop customized t-shirts and hoodies.

The rapper declined their request, saying it’s impossible due to financial reasons.

However a tweep said: “I still rock with the Head Honcho, even wore it when I was buying #TheSneAKA’.”

“Yup. I was the first to have my shit in stores all across the country. People seem to conveniently forget” AKA responded.

Yup. I was the first to have my shit in stores all across the country. People seem to conveniently forget.https://t.co/KmdTrsOK1I
— AKA (@akaworldwide) May 29, 2020

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 02:30 Mon, 01 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.