Here is a list of Mzansi’s faves excited about their birthdays in June

It’s just the first day in June and some of mzansi’s fave are super excited that it’s their birthday month.

They took to social media to express their excitement.

The few who announced on social media are:

Connie Ferguson, Bonang Matheba, Mpho Modikoane and Sbahle(Junior De Rocka and Duma Ntando’s daughter).

….it’s our birthday month June bugs! 🥰❤ pic.twitter.com/ehf3AkKtr8
— Bonang Matheba 👑 (@bonang_m) June 1, 2020

I know you guys are excited about level 3 but let me remind you that June also happens to be my birthday month 🥳 #NewMonth #NewGoals
A post shared by Mpho Modikoane (@mphopopps) on Jun 1, 2020 at 5:37am PDT

Birthday Month 💃🏽🎈
A post shared by Junior De Rocka (@juniorderocka) on Jun 1, 2020 at 4:41am PDT

Entering my birth month like “siyabangena!”🤣🤣🤣 Golden Jubilee I see you!😉😬❤️ Cava the stank face!🤣🤣🤣 @ferguson_films @ali.ferguson_ are a whole mood!🤣😍 . #hellojune #9daysto50 #50wasneverready😬❤️ #gotsofalayobatlang #goldenjubileeyear #june10🎂 #geminiqueen👑👑👑 #keeponsingingmysong ❤️❤️❤️
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 1, 2020 at 3:29am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 03:35 Mon, 01 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.