Moonchild Sanelly is heartbroken and she needs help

Moonchild Sanelly opens up on Monday evening that she’s heartbroken and needs assist to acquire over the pain.

“I need broken heart pain killers!!! Do those exist?”

The singer wasn’t direct on reason for the heartbreak, however it’s a relationship issue.

“Who else has experienced a partner that says u think ur better coz u acquire a therapist to better urself in relationships with urself,translating to others Coz when u love urself legit u deal with issues better! U deal with people better! U treat people better and u don’t expect!” She said.

“In relationships u can talk about bein better bt the moment u seek assist to be better, the other party tells u,u think ur better than everyone else even though their the only one that finds problems in fact specialize in finding them whatever solution I find! It’s not u, it’s them.”

The singer also spoke about emotional blackmail.

I need broken heart pain killers!!! Do those exist?!
— Moonchild Sanelly (@Moonsanelly) June 1, 2020

But receive better
— Moonchild Sanelly (@Moonsanelly) June 1, 2020

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 07:20 Mon, 01 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.