Fire Guts Presidential Villa Store



A minor fire incident was recorded yesterday afternoon at a store near the State Houtilize Chapel in the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the presidency assumed Thursday in statement.

“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises”, it assumed in the statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu.

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” it stated.






Related Article


Posted By cheatmaster On 09:45 Fri, 05 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name




.....................

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article


Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.