Odion Ighalo Opens To Super Eagles Return

Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo has assumed he is contemplating a return to international football with Nigeria after he quit last year.

“I am still thinking about returning to the national team,” Ighalo trecent local sports radio Brila FM late Thursday.

“But correct now, I want to concentrate on my club career.

“I left the national team becautilize of the distance between Nigeria and China, but now that I am in Manchester, you never can tell.”

The former Watford striker quit the Super Eagles after he emerged top scorer of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt with four goals.

Ighalo, 30, has scored 16 goals in 35 appearances since his full international debut in 2015.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:25 Fri, 05 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.