Nigerians Congratulate Simi And Adekunle Gold On New Baby

Nigerian celebrity couple, Simi and Adekunle Gold have received congratulatory messages from colleagues and fans on the arrival of their child.

Simi posted the picture of her husband Adekunle gold holding their new baby adding the date the baby was born.

She wrote: “Adejare. It’s like free-falling – this unending, soul snatching, infinite, mind-boggling love. Deja, my baby girl, I got you. I promise. Now and forever. So help me God. ❤️ 5.30.2020''

We say big congrats to the couple.

View this post on Instagram
Adejare. It's like free-falling - this unending, soul snatching, infinite, mind-boggling love. Deja, my baby girl, I got you. I promise. Now and forever. So help me God. ❤️ 5.30.2020A post shared by Simi (@symplysimi) on Jun 7, 2020 at 12:18pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:55 Sun, 07 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.