DJ Zinhle – I was not directing it at Kiernan

DJ ZInhle refutes claims that she’s venting her anger to ex-lover and baby daddy, Kiernan.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

In series of tweets, the DJ expressed her heartbreak over the abuse her 4-year-old daughter, Kairo orbes receives on Twitter.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

When a tweep attacked her for indirectly talking to AKA, she said;

“Yeah. Me too but for your entertainment, you are gonna try and make it look like I was directing it at Kiernan. Well to be clear, I was not. KAIRO IS A 4 YEAR OLD, SHE CANNOT READ AND WRITE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!”

Yeah. Me too but for your entertainment, you are gonna try and make it look like I was directing it at Kiernan. Well to be clear, I was not.((Wapbaze_Copyright))
KAIRO IS A 4 YEAR OLD, SHE CANNOT READ AND WRITE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!https://t.co/alo2yuVGJN
— #Miracles #ERAbyDJZinhle #ZeeNation (@DJZinhle) June 8, 2020

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:00 Mon, 08 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.