Tonto Dikeh Gets Mercedes Benz Birthday Gift

Philanthropist and Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh is celebrating her 35th birthday with love and gifts pouring in from friends and family.

The controversial social media sensation shared videos of a Mercedes Benz C300 birthday gift she received from a lady known as pretiwomannn.

Check out Tonto’s caption below:

My 2nd gift car from @pretiwomannn
OMG Nahhhhhhhhhh this is a big surprise..

View this post on Instagram
My 2nd gift car from @pretiwomannn OMG Nahhhhhhhhhh this is a big surprise.. 🙈🙈🍭🙈🍭🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 7:02am PDT

View this post on Instagram
@pretiwomannn 🙈🙈🙈🙈 (What in Gods name will I be doing with 6cars? My God of over Do has done it again.. Thanks sweetheart nahhh I never experrret.. #CAR NO.6A post shared by KING-Tonto Dikeh (@tontolet) on Jun 9, 2020 at 7:40am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:50 Tue, 09 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.