27-year Old Woman Who Is Getting Divorced From Her 76-year Old Husband Is Getting Surgeries To Be A S.e.x Icon

A self-confessed “blonde bimbo” forked a whopping £60,000 on her mission to look like a s.e.x doll.

Sapphire Saint has gone under the knife for three boob jobs, liposuction, a nose job, eye lift, filters and Botox.

The 27-year-old, from LA, California, said her look is partly paid for by cash from her 76-year-old former sugar daddy, who is now her ex-husband.

Thanks to her partner, Sapphire has been able to enlarge her boobs from an A cup to a H, while the procedures on her face are to keep her skin looking baby smooth.

And her plastic surgery obsession has attracted a lot of followers online who adore her as much as her family and friends.

Sapphire said: “My first surgery was paid for by my sugar daddy who wanted me to have a fake look, but now I self-finance because I earn more.

“He and I got married but we are currently in the middle of a divorce. He helped me get out of a bad financial situation but I didn’t have much in common with him because he’s 76 years old.

“I’ve wanted to be a s*x doll for my entire adult life. I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a s*x icon and lusted after.

“I would dream about having a sugar daddy and living in Hollywood. I met some people that were into ‘bimbofication’ and I finally understood what was turning me on.

“So far, I’ve had three breast surgeries, a nose job, and an eye job, liposuction in my cheeks – as well as filler and Botox.

“Before my breasts were an A cup but now, I’m a busty 30H and I plan on going bigger. I have what are called ‘expanders’ which means I can fill them up by 250cc each month."

Sapphire has daily hypnosis sessions which form part of her four-hour routine she goes through to get ready for the day.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 08:05 Wed, 10 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.