John Dumelo Kicks Off Work To End Flooding In West Legon

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has made fulfilled his promise of ending flooding in West Legon, Ghana.

The actor had announced on twitter that he will be working on the drainage, and yesterday came back on the same platform, to share the news of the beginning of the work with photos.

According to him, he visited a certain community in West Legon some weeks ago and vowed to dredge a very big gutter that causes flood in the region.

“A few weeks ago, I visited this community in West Legon and promises I will come and start work on dredging the big gutter that causes flooding whenever it rains. I am happy to announce that we started work today”, he wrote while sharing photos.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:40 Thu, 11 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.