SA’s stars celebrate Connie Ferguson on her 50th birthday

Connie Ferguson was specially celebrated by most people from the entertainment industry on Wednesday, 10th of June 2020.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The actress marked her 50th year birthday and friends, family and colleagues did a video to celebrate her.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Very thoughtful!

Connie felt indeed special with all the wishes.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Watch some of the videos below:

I love you! Thanks Skat!🙏🏾❤️😘 . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ Thank you Mr Sho @ferguson_films also, as the king of jo’burg, please spoil our queen today 😃 Happy Birthday Queen @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #KingsOfJoburg #HappyBirthdayConnie
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 9:31am PDT

😭😭😭 This is so beautiful! Thank you #teamgomora 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️ Ausi @conniechiume I can hear you going #conza in the background there!🤣🤣🤣 Thank you Fam. I appreciate you!🙏🏾❤️ . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the cast of GOMORA happy birthday @connie_ferguson thank you @conniechiume @thembiseete_ @katlegodankeofficial @zolisaxaluva @amaqamata #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #GOMORA #HappyBirthdayConnie
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 9:53am PDT

😭😭😭 I am not coping! This is just so overwhelming!😭 Sis @yvonne_chakachaka to get a message from someone you’ve always admired and looked up to is EVERYTHING! I love you, thank you and God Bless You!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️😘. . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the princess of africa, thank you ma we love you @yvonne_chakachaka happy birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #PrincessOfAfrica #HappyBirthdayConnie
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 10:08am PDT

You did great my friend!🤣👌🏾 Thank you for all you did today! Morning, afternoon and now I get home to more surprises!😍 You’re too much and I love you for it!🤣🤣🤣❤️ Appreciate you more than you know!🙏🏾😍😘 . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ Our Sister @athaniamothiba thank you for the message; happy birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingLegend #HappyBirthdayConnie
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 10:21am PDT

My dentist has spoken! It’s a very happy birthday to me!😬😬😬 Thank you @lexleodrsmile ! This is so special! Love you!🙏🏾❤️😘 . #Repost @lexleomusic ・・・ Happy birthday queen @connie_ferguson ❤️🎂🎉🙏🏼👑 #connieturns50 #connieferguson #queen #lexleo
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 1:08pm PDT

Thank you @djtira ! You’re the best!!! Blessings upon blessings to you and fam.🙏🏾❤️ . #Repost @brandarcsa ・・・ From the one and only Makoya Bearings thank you fam we appreciate you @djtira Happy Birthday @connie_ferguson #ConnieTurns50 #TheQueen #LivingIcon #MakoyaBearings #HappyBirthdayConnie
A post shared by Connie Ferguson (@connie_ferguson) on Jun 10, 2020 at 11:53pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 11:05 Thu, 11 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.