Moozlie and other SA stars express sadness over unpleasant situations in SA

Moozlie, Sizwe Dhlomo, Boity and Major League DJz are heartbroken over the unpleasant things happening in South Africa.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

The recent murder of the pregnant woman, Tshego, got lots of people furious.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

Boity and Moozlie expressed their anger over the ill treatment women experience.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Why the politicians always gotta go to the funerals and do all that talking? Can’t they go talk to the brothers that are killing us rather?? Let those people mourn in peace,” Moozlie tweeted.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Stop asking women what they are doing about the GBV pandemic. It’s not up to the victims to protest for change! This is not our problem! WTF!” Boity tweeted.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

“Men. So typical. Up in arms and swearing at me because I called y’all trash. But barely flinching a muscle about the DAILY killings of women. *yawn* Bore me more,” Boity added.((Wapbaze_Copyright))

All I can tell you guys is that good times are coming… Trust me!
— Sizwe Dhlomo (@SizweDhlomo) June 10, 2020

Sad times 😔
— Pianochella 🎹🐐 (@MAJORLEAGUEDJZ) June 11, 2020

Why the politicians always gotta go to the funerals and do all that talking? Can’t they go talk to the brothers that are killing us rather?? Let those people mourn in peace😔💔
— #ImAStar OUT NOW !!! (@nomoozlie) June 11, 2020

Blocked a bunch of them the other day & told them to go suck their own dicks. 1 even came to find me on Instagram, what a killer supporting loser🙄https://t.co/IQubqwcHPw
— #ImAStar OUT NOW !!! (@nomoozlie) June 11, 2020

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 03:45 Thu, 11 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.