''Lagos State Is Making Life Miserable For Me'', Danfo Driver Cries Out Over Alleged Extortion By LASTMA

A motorist has cried out for help accusing LASTMA officials of arresting danfo drivers for personal gains. According to one of them, who wants the Government to step in, he says he keeps giving them N11,000 bribe each time he gets arrested for 'almost nothing'.

The frustrated driver who wants Government to step in wrote in thus;

''Lagos state is making life miserable for me , this is wickedness and absolute inhumanity , i have been  working and repairing my vehicle , i have spent close to 100,000 trying to repair it .But you see LASTMA Officials are and have been rubbing me of all i have been making.They apprehend my vehicle for no reason and i bribe them with nothing less than 11,000, they have caught me on more than seven occasions and each time i bribe them with 11000. The last one i was made to pay 25,000 to lagos state Government UBA or else i would be charged to court. I paid 25,000 naira .

''Today in the midst of the pandemic that we are carrying seven passengers , they caught my vehicle and told me to bring N11,000 . This is absolute wickedness how much do i make per day . God will judge them. If Lagos state does not want us they should ban danfos once and for all.Government is not willing to help us but they are very willing to frustrate and lead their enemies to an early grave.Iponri Lastma officials are the worst , they dupe you for no reason , if the government wants to ban Danfo they should go ahead and do so.''

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:21 Sat, 13 Jun 2020

Comments:1 || Views:

[1]
Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.