Nollywood Actor, Baba Tee Welcomes Son On Father’s Day

Nollywood actor and comedian, Babatunde Bernard popularly known as Baba Tee, has welcomed a son with his wife.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 40-year-old made this known on Sunday when he shared a picture of himself kissing Dupe’s bare baby bump and wished himself a Happy Father’s Day.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Original kayeefi… Happy Fathers Day to me… Allah I thank you for giving me a big boy. Congratulations to you my beautiful wife for giving me my first pride…,” he wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

This is Baba Tee’s third marriage. He was formally married to actress, Yetunde Oduwole. His second marriage to Dupe Odulate, ended in February 2019 after three years together.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Baba Tee went on to share a traditional marriage picture of his third woman.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

View this post on Instagram

Original kayeefi... Happy Fathers Day to me... Allah I thank you for giving me a Big Boy . Congratulations to you My Beautiful Wife For giving me My First Pride... Ose Iyawo mi , Ife mi... I love you 🤩😍🤩😍😍💯💯💯💯💯❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏A post shared by Babatunde Bernard Tayo (@babatee.1) on Jun 20, 2020 at 11:41pm PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 01:45 Sun, 21 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.