I Pray Your Child Will Not Be Used As A Tool Against You, Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband, Churchill Writes On Father's Day

Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle has wished himself a happy father's day as the world celebrated father's yesterday. Taking to his Instagram page to pray for all fathers. Churchill prayed no one's child or children will be used as a tool against them.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He also prayed women will change and follow the new era of using a child as a tool when relationships break. He wrote;

''Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers in the world. A father is a father irrespective of marital challenges.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

A father is not only by way of giving birth to a child; but by way of taking caring of children around you, and children around the world who are in need.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

I pray for all the fathers in the world that your child/children will not be used as a tool of jealousy, because of broken relationships like it's done in the old Era.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

As I celebrate this day, I pray this won't be the era when single parenting ends up affecting a child/ children’s mentality thereby confusing them.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

This is a new Era and things have changed. Relax, you'll reconnect with your child at the right time.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

You Are A father!

We Are Fathers!! I Am A Father!!! Happy Father's Day To You!''

Tonto Dikeh had also written this, while wishing herself a happy father's day;
''Happy Fathers Day TO ME BECAUSE I’VE DONE IT ALL BY MYSELF AND ACED IT ANYWAYS.. Actions prove who someone is.. Words just prove who they want to be...DEAREST SON @kingandre_dikeh, BEING YOUR DAD HAS BEEN A GREAT HONOR..THANKS FOR MAKING ME MR MOMI LOVE YOU KIDDO..#MR MOM#KINGTONTO#TONTODIKEH#MAMADE’PAPA''

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 05:05 Mon, 22 Jun 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.