Akeredolu Appoints Oluwatuyi As New SSG, As Old One Resigns

Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu has appointed Temitayo Oluwatuyi as the new Secretary to the State Government following the resignation of Ifedayo Abegunde.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The governor disclosed this via his verified Twitter handle saying the appointment is with immediate effect.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Today, I announced the appointment of Hon. Temitayo Oluwatuyi “Tukana” as the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) to resume immediately following the resignation of Hon. Ifedayo Abegunde,” Akeredolu wrote.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Abegunde resigned on Monday and tendered and directed his resignation letter to Akeredolu.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The letter titled ‘Letter of Resignation Effective 6th July 2020’ read, “I, Hon. Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde, the Secretary to the State Government of Ondo State hereby tender my letter of resignation.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I want to thank Mr Governor for giving me the opportunity to serve the Government and people of Ondo State.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Again, my family and I wish Mr Governor quick recovery.”

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 07:50 Mon, 06 Jul 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.