Supermarket Manager Who Won £1million Lottery Prize Says He Won't Quit His Job

A supermarket manager thought he was being pranked after winning £1 million on a £5 scratchcard - but has vowed not to give up his day job.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Shawn Keeley, who works at a Eurospar in Dungiven, Co Derry, said he "checked every inch" of the Lotto card to make sure it wasn't a fake.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

The 26-year-old even consulted with family and friends before he was convinced, but won't be quitting his job despite his newfound wealth.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

Shawn now plans to buy himself a Range Rover and go on a big holiday, as well as share the money with those he loves.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"I really couldn’t believe it. At first I thought it must be a fake card and I checked every inch of it to make sure it was real," he explained.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“Then I double checked all the numbers and they looked good too, so I gave the card to my mum and dad to have a look.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

"They also checked it again and again and agreed that it looked like I’d won – but I still didn’t believe it."

Shawn has vowed to keep on working as he loves his job and has a "great relationship" with the supermarket owners.

As he was trying to process his big win, he got a call from his store assistant and immediately thought: “I’ve been the victim of an elaborate prank.”

But it turned out to be a problem with a fridge in his shop which he went to fix before rushing off to a mates’ garden party last Saturday.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

“I replied, ‘nothing much, I just won a million quid on a scratchcard,’ and then the party really got under way!”

Shawn said he will share the money with his family, buy himself a Range Rover and go on a big holiday.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

He added: “I’ll give a little something to my mum, dad and three brothers.”

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 01:25 Fri, 10 Jul 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.