Bimbo Afolayan Builds Her Parents A House [photos/video]

Bimbo Afolayan has just completed a building for her parents. She presented the gifts to them at Sallah.
The actress who is also into property business show cased the building on her page while congratulating her parents. 
See more photos of the building and a video too after the cut.(Wapbaze_Copyright)

View this post on Instagram Thanks @decorbyaddeyholar Thanks for making my parent house so beautiful 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Ileya thinging A post shared by ABIMBOLA OGUNNOWO AFOLAYAN (@bimboafolayan) on Jul 30, 2020 at 9:10am PDT
View this post on Instagram CONGRATS TO MY MUM AND MY DAD ON THIS🙏💃 ALHAMDULLILAHI🙏 HOUSEWARMING×ILEYA THANKS TO THE WHOLE TEAM @extremeproperties @luxury_by_mo @alhaja_ojasope20 @okikiafo2 A post shared by ABIMBOLA OGUNNOWO AFOLAYAN (@bimboafolayan) on Jul 30, 2020 at 9:22am PDT

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 08:25 Fri, 31 Jul 2020

Comments:0 || Views:

Comment
Name

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article

Wapbaze is an Entertainment website that deals in uploding of music tracks of any kind and letting her users download them in Mp3 formats of high quality. Wapbaze.com is the main website, Wapbaze.com/music/ is the folder for latest songs, wapbaze.com/movies/ is for mp4 movies updates so as wapbaze.com/videos/ is for 3gp music videos updates and wapbaze.com/forum/ is for latest gist, news, health and tech updates.